Wednesday, August 31, 2005

ABC...

A - Accent: flat prairie Canadian accent. It is pretty boring, all around.
B - Breast size: Like I'd tell the world that.
C - Chore you hate: I agree with Maryanne. Washing dishes
D - Dad's name: Jim
E - Essential make-up:I don't need it, really
F - Favourite perfume/cologne: I prefer body lotion and spray
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Hometown: Redwater/Thorhild
I - Insomnia: Last night, yes. New apartment with a seriously hard bed.
J - Job title: social work student
K - Kids: none, though baby Ian drooled and clawed me today. So cute!
L - Living arrangements: basement suitette.
M - Mom's birthplace: Rosetown
N - Favourite Noldo: Huh?
O - Overnight hospital stay: Not since I was born, although I have gone to the emergancy a lot.
P - Phobia: mice and sports.
Q - Favorite Quote: Too sleepy to figure it out. I'll get back to you.
R - Religious affiliation: Christian.
S - Siblings: One sister
T - Time I get up: Tomorrow: 7:15
U - Unnatural hair colors: Natural all the way.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Eggplant and cabbage. They are SO GROSS.
W - Worst habit: Messiness and laziness. I am trying to cure that.
X - X-rays you've had: dental, chest, wrist, ankle. I think that about covers it. Oh and arm- to get the mystery behind the crooked arm.
Y - Yummy foods you make: I can scramble eggs.
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries.

2 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

You're so cute, Jennifer! I hope you're having fun at Labour Day. Without me. :(

LynnieC said...

There's a mystery?!?!?!?
I love a mystery.