Monday, November 28, 2005

It is a meme

2. Were you named after anyone? Straight out of the baby name book- thank goodness! It was that or named Dorthey after my great grandma... I am definately not a Dorthey.
3. Do you wish on stars? no
4. When did you last cry? Watching A Walk To Remember-- Isn't that utterly romantic?
5. Do you like your handwriting? No, it is super messy. I prefer my printing.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Lunch! I knew I'd forgotten something... I eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
7. What date is your birthday? 1986... I'll be leaving my teens! Yipes!
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? A Country mix that isn't very good- it only has 1 song I like.
9. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Sure... we'd be crazy together, but I hope I'd like me.
10. Do you have a journal? Currently, they are at my grandma's. Hopefully I get them back soon. (I am SO forgetful)
11. What are your nicknames? Jen, Jenny, Vanity
12. Would you bungee jump? I want to, but I'd likely chicken out.
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no.
14. Do you think that you are strong? Physically- ha! No! What a joke!
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Because I am indesisive, I have to choose neopolitan.
16. Shoe Size? 7
17. Red or Pink? Pink. I love pink.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm socially awkward in big crowds.
19. Who do you miss most? my family
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? I am putting it on my blog... and to a few others, so you can if you want... if you even read this.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? blue jeans and blue slippers.
22. What are you listening to right now? Hallelujah, Your Love Is Amazing
23. Last thing you ate? a chocolate easter egg out of my rapidly diminishing chocolate stash... I am so bad...
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange
25. What is the weather like right now? sunny, and Oh! it stopped snowing!
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? A classmate this morning about when she'd get here
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? their chest.... ew, I sound like a guy there.... a MAN's chest. Not....
28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Bronwyn, you are great! Love you!
29. Favorite drink? milk
30. Favorite Sport to watch? Football is pretty good- I understand it, and it requires stategy.
31. Hair Color? brown
32. Eye Color? hazel, sometimes kinda yellowy
33. Do you wear contacts? glasses
34. Favorite Food: lasanga
35. Last Movie You Watched in the theater? the new Zorro movie. I LOVED it!!!!
36. Favorite Day Of The Year? I dunno...
37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings all the way.
38. Summer or winter? summer
39. Hugs OR Kisses? hugs
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? apple crisp with icecream (Bronwyn's answer, but it sounds so good...). Oh! Or something really extravegantly chocolatey.
41. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? likely nobody
42. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? likely everybody
43. Who lives in your house? Rebekah and I
44. What books are you reading? Bible... and textbooks
45. What's On Your Mouse Pad? sea scene with dolphins
46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Grey cup. EDMONTON WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
47. Favorite Smells? I know, this is really wierd, but I LOVE the smell of browning hamburger.
48. Favorite Sounds? laughter
49. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
50. What's the furthest you've been from home? Pacific Ocean- The next thing out there was China

No comments: