Thursday, January 5, 2006

The Coolest New Things... For Me, Anyway...

So my interview went pretty good, they have to check my references (which are excellent), and then I'd be matched up with a client and have training.They ran me through scenerios, so it was easy, since I've done it all before.

So I was waiting for the bus, and my feet were killing me.... I walked about 50 blocks today in heels. So I made up a song (First coolest new thing). It goes to the tune of Old Smokey.

"On top of these shoes
All covered in boils,
I was waiting
For the 125.
But the bus never came,
And I got gangrene.
And now my feet
Are nothing but green."

The second coolest new thing is what I did to my computer. The sceensaver is now a powerpoint presentation of all of the photos on the computer. So last night, I turned the wait time to one minute, and we watched a slideshow. It was great. While Rebekah slaughtered me at croquanol. (How do you spell it anyway? Ky, do you know?)

You all should try it.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your song is an amazing creation. I often write original lyrics to already popular tunes as well, although my best work is when I compose both lyrics and music. My best is a little diddy entitled: Gi-ina! I'll sing it for you sometime. Preferably when my sister is around.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Crokinole.

And I love the songs that Shannon writes. My personal favourite (although "Giiiiina" is pretty fantastic) is "Ky....has a bum!"

Anonymous said...

That is not how you spell it.. It has a "K" in it.. lol It looks really weird, but then again I've never seen the word on paper before.