Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Meme Theme...

Things I Don't Like That I Probably Should:
Hot chocolate, tea, coffee, most seafood, most raw vegetables, any and all Lord of the Rings, Hanging out in large crowds, likely more


Things I like that I know I shouldn't:
That 70s Show, romance novels, Christian rock, spending hours on MSN, McChicken meals, likely more


P.S.- Has anyone from Saskatoon heard of the possibility of you all and Calgary coming to Edmonton for Halloween? Us Edmontonians are confused.

2 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Ha! Wow -- is there any hot drink you do like? Do you like chocolate milk (cold)? I shouldn't like any of the three of them (allergies) but I'm so weak. So very weak.

On the other hand, I know nothing about Halloween, because for some reason we Victoria YP will probably stay on the Island.

Jen said...

Nope, chocolate milk is nasty. I love chocolate, and I love milk, but when you mixt the two, it is gross. After all, all you do is dilute the chocolate, and contaminate the milk.