Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines Day

Well, I had a rather interesting Valentine's Day. Last night, Rebekah and I were sitting at home watching American Idol when Grant and Peter Hill came over and asked us if we wanted to go out for some dessert for Valentine's Day. It was pretty fun, we went to this cute little restraunt called Cafe Select, and the atmosphere was so incredibly romantic.. they had no overhead lights, just candles, and flowers at all the tables. It was chalk full of couples, straight or otherwise, and I think they were a little wierded out when we asked for 4. Oh well, it would have been wierder to ask for three. Actually, that would have been super funny.

The we went out and drove around Glenora, where all the ritzy houses are overlooking the river and admired them for a while.

So all in all it was rather fun. Who needs a boyfriend on Valentine's Day when you have friends to hang out with?

Actually, I don't believe that myself. But it was worth a try.

Oooh, and I got my invite to Saryn and Dan's wedding yesterday. Yay!

Back to homework.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, sounds like you had a good day! lol, you have got good friends. :)
God bless you

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Grant and Peter Hill? As in a different Grant and Peter than the ones I'm related to? Or is it a pseudonym?

Jen said...

Grant Amundson and Peter Hill.