Monday, May 1, 2006

I have bolded the best ones

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Comment back if you post it on your site.

Will I get far in life?Benifit of a Doubt- Chris Cummings

How do my friends see me?Better Days- Robbie Seay

Where will I get married?That's What She Gets For Lovin Me- Brooks and Dunn

What is my best friend’s theme song?To Him Who Sits On The Throne- Debbye Graafsma

What is the story of my life?Party Preperations- from Chocolate

What was high school like?Cry For Love- Michael W. Smith

How can I get ahead in life?Gravity- Shawn MacDonald

What is the best thing about me?Blessed Be Your Name- Tree63

How is today going to be?You are my King- Newsboys

What is in store for this weekend?Draw Me Close- Kelly Carpenter

What song describes my parents?Too Lost in You- Sugababes

My grandparents?How Beautiful- Twila Paris

How is my life going?Right Here- Jeremy Camp

What song will they play at my funeral?I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried- Rodney Crowell

How does the world see me?Better Things To Do- Terri Clark

Will I have a happy life?Breathe- Michael W Smith

What do my friends really think of me?Atmosphere- dc Talk

Do people secretly lust after me?Lovin Each Day- Ronan Keating

How can I make myself happy?This is Love- Jonathan Butler

What should I do with my life?Man To Man- Gary Allan

Will I ever have children?Backroads- Ricky Van Shelton

What is some good advice?Running Back To You- Emerson Drive

What is my signature dancing song?Take Me As I Am- Sharissa

What do I think my current theme song is?If You Believe- Rachael Lampa

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?Come Just As You Are- Joseph Sabolick

What type of men/women do I like?Splash of the Paddle- Dan Gibson

No comments: