Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Creepy Story of the Day

So, two months ago I bought a really good steak sandwich in the food court at the mall.

Today, this simpleminded man about my mom's age comes into my store in a different mall. He remembered me from when I bought that stupid sandwich from him!! Two months ago! Isn't that wierd? And if that isn't enough, he promptly hits on me and asked me out!

So what was my response? I said, "No" and then hid in the back room until he left- which, by the way, took an inordinate amount of time, especially considering he wasn't buying anything.

So, this is my qustion to the world: WHY ME???

Why is it that all the creepy and wierd people are attracted to me? Am I a wierdo magnet?? And the normal, intellegent, great guys (so few of them, I know, but they are out there)- well, do I repell them or something? None of them ever flirt with me. Just the wackos.

I mean, let's take an inventory of the people who have asked me out:

1. Convict. Doing community service.

2. OK, this one isn't bad. Actually, I was kinda sad to say no, but he wasn't a Christan and had no interest in becoming one. Anyway, he was a student going into the army.

3. Wierd person on the bus.

4. Creepy guy who remembered me from 2 months previously.

That is it. Where are all the normal people??

And now I'll be looking over my shoulder for the rest of the week. And every time I go to the mall where I bought that sandwhich.

1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Ask Ky about all the self-proclaim mystics who have hit on her. They often try to guess her age as well.