Monday, July 10, 2006

Garlic Breath

I stayed healthy for a week while I was at camp. The moment I got home, I got another sore throat and cough (likely what Rebekah had while we were there), so for supper I have made myself hamburger cassarole with lots of onion and garlic in it. My breath is terrible, I am sure, but I can feel the tingle in my sinuses that tell me that it is working.

Camp was great- I tented with Jamie and Kelsey, plus went camping beforehand, so I slept on the ground for nine nights in a row. My bed last night was pure bliss.

Even though I was a little sore in the mornings, I highly recommend camping. Very few people use those showers, it is close and convienient, and you can stay up as late as you want, or go to bed early.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen. I am taking an Educational Psychology course at Azusa Pacific University down in San Diego. I googled "weetag" and see that you have had a weetag assignment. Can you share your work with me? Email me at KevinJeano@hotmail.com.

Jeano Kane

Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering if you could help me with my weetag experiment.. ahah... i mean this would probably be easy, but i don't know what a weetag is. If you could explain it a bit to me that would be great. Email me at Tubby_chubby507@hotmail.com when you can.

By the way.. i also found this when i searched weetags on google.. i literally stood up and screamed "YES" lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen. I am so stuck on this weetag assignment. I was wondering if you could help me on it? could you email me at nicholsk7@mymail.macewan.ca?