Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Things about blogs

I have mentioned my love for sitemeter a few times in the past, but I am going to bring it up again.

One of the many neat features is that it tells you how people get to your site- many of whom have come through google. Someone once found me by looking up "browning hamburger in a microwave." Many, many, many people have found me by googling "Jen's needs."

Way back in October, in my Psch class, we did a silly little assignment on weetags. I completely made up my entire experiment, filled it with a bunch of balogna and got a good grade on it. Recently, someone googled "Weetags," found me, and asked me for help with their weetags assignment! Someone is using me as a reference! And it is all on a bunch of bull I made up in a twenty minute time period. Literally, I am spending more time on this post then I did on that assignment.

Life can be ironic.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I need help with the weetags experiment! any help would be appreciated haha. i have NO idea what this is whatsoever...

Anonymous said...

haha! its just funny that i stumbled upon this blog by googling "Weetags experiment" in hopes to gain some knowledge to help me write an assignment on the subject in my ed. psyc. class

too funny

Unknown said...

haha..ed psych at grant macewan with rodda?

Anonymous said...

hahaha is this a grant mac page cos i happen to be in rodda's class...

Unknown said...

haha no, but strange isn't it!

stevieboy said...

I'm working on my weetag experiment right now. I never had a clue what a weetag was until i asked my little cousin what the differences are, and she instantly saw all of them.

And ya, gmac Rodda too lol

Jacqueline said...

Funny, in 2009 we are still doing the same experiment in this class and I googled it to see what was out there on the subject...lol

hm said...

Wow I'm from Dr.Rodda's class too, looking for weteg help. I'm worried 'cause I heard Sonia is a hard marker. =\

Anonymous said...

ya... googled weetags too. I do not understand what to do?

Heather said...

All right, looks like this is the Rodda club, does anyone have any weetag examples, just for some ideas......