Sunday, September 10, 2006

Memeing

3 things that scare me are:
  • mice, very definately mice
  • being pulled over by the cops
  • riding with someone who makes poor passing decisions

3 people that make you laugh:

  • Ky
  • Kelly
  • Bronwyn

3 things that you hate the most?

  • Bullies
  • Large crowds
  • cramps

3 things I don't understand:

  • How individuals can have great ideas, but collectively, their ideas suck
  • How computers work
  • Boys (lol)

3 things I am doing right now:

  • blogging
  • watching Harry Potter 4
  • eating Chunks Ahoy cookies

3 things I want to do before I die:

  • Learn to ballroom dance
  • Fall in love
  • Take the trip of a lifetime to somewhere amazing

3 things I can do:

  • Ride a horse (after a sort)
  • Write exams
  • Spend money

3 things to describe my personality:

  • Reserved until you get to know her
  • then crazy and quirky
  • and caring and compassionate

3 things I can't do:

  • Swim (failed the first swimming lesson 3 times)
  • Do hair
  • Run not like a girl

3 things I think you should listen to:

  • Your parents
  • any Martina McBride song
  • any Paul Brandt

3 things you should never listen to:

  • Anyone who says you'll fail
  • Anyone who says you are no good
  • Anyone who says you are ugly

3 things I'd like to learn:

  • Ballroom dancing
  • Assessment and Intervention Stategies
  • More self reflection

3 favorite foods:

  • Lasanga (meat, cheese, pasta- what else does anything need?)
  • chocolate
  • beef stroganof

3 beverages I drink regularly:

  • water
  • milk
  • juice

3 shows I watched as a kid:

  • Prince of BelAir
  • Mr Dressup
  • The Nanny

3 things I have on my desk:

  • Empty Chunks Ahoy container
  • fauculty list
  • mini globe and pencil sharpener

3 things I am grateful for:

  • Jesus
  • Being in the social work program
  • My apartment and roommate

3 comments:

LynnieC said...

More than a little bit hurt that I'm the only sister NOT on your list.

BOO JEN. BOOOOO.

Just kidding. I love you.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I think that makes up for the fact that Bronwyn was the only sister not listed on my list.

Now someone needs to leave out Ky.

Shannon said...

i shall leave out ky. come read my blog and see!