Wednesday, November 22, 2006

People are so nice

So, I had to arrive to my field placement a little early today because of the bus schedule. Since McDonald's is just around the corner from the office, I decided to wait there until the time was a little closer so that there would not be those awkward silences, y'know.

Anyway, I was wearing a couple jackets, cuz it is cold out, and had my backpack, and was just sitting there. The this nice middle aged lady came up and offered to buy me hot chocolate or something! Now, I realize that she thought I was, like, homeless, but that's ok... I was all bundled up after all. So I decided to be thankful for the nice people in the world.

Of course, I said no, and explained what I was up to. Don't want y'all to think that I take advantage of the niceness of people.

No comments: