Thursday, November 23, 2006

Two Discoveries and a Confirmation Today

Discovery #1:

I hate groups. It does not matter whether or not I am facilitating, whether or not I am being watched, or whether or not I am merely a participant. I hate them. They make me feel vulnerable, insecure, and incompetant.

Discovery #2:

My computer is acting up- it won't let me open anything up on Word. My poor, expensive baby... :( What is wrong with you?

Confirmation:

I hate crowds. I get lost in them, and nothing meaningful is ever said, and I feel as though I get ignored in them.

Conclusion:

Either I am PMSing, or I am bummed out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh hun, you have the most interesting adventures!
stay safe and warm and good luck on all your school and work stuff.

i'm moving on tues. new addy: #804, 10145-121ST NW ^_^