Friday, December 8, 2006

150 Posts

This is my 150th post. For this momentous and auspicious occasion, I am going to include Jen's Life By Numbers, 2nd ed. I have also gone through all the 149 previous posts and added labels to them.

20- Jen's current age
4- Number of places I have lived
2- More essays to write this term
2- Finals left, both taking place Monday
5- Field placement days left until vacation
671- Number of songs on my computer
5- Number of universities I am applying for for next year
11- Number of pairs of shoes I own
3- Number of Diana Gabaldon books I own
125- The bus that I take everyday
10- Number of Friends seasons that I own
3- Number of phone numbers that I have had
0- Number of dates I have been on
1- Number of hockey games I have been to
6- Number of paid jobs I have had in my lifetime
3- Number of field placements I have held
10,000- Amount, in dollars, that I am in debt
9- Number of road trips in 2006
7- Number of pairs of glasses I have owned
13- Number of pairs of pants I own
3- Hour I plan to go to bed tonight
1- Recently developed allergy, to cats
45- Number of numbers stored in my cell phone
150- Number of blog posts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a lot of numbers! lol
happy winter! ^_^