Thursday, December 14, 2006

Year End Blog

I am stealing this idea from Bronwyn's blog. It is a year end meme- you post the first sentance that you blogged from each month of the year. So here we go...

January- Well, I am home again from Christmas and New Year's.

February- So, I was sitting in my Children and Adolescents class this morning, when it suddenly dawned on me with a gasp of horror that I have three assignments due in the next week and a half, and I haven't started on any of them.

March- So yesterday morning I woke up at 6:30 as usual, and got ready to go to school.

April- I had a lovely birthday.

May- Put your music player on shuffle.

June- I am melting...

July- I stayed healthy for a week while I was at camp.

August- I have a theme song!

September- Well, I just got back from a weekend retreat with my church, and I had so much fun!

October- So I am walking home today, talking to my sister on my cell phone.

November- So I was on the bus yesterday...

December- Here's the gist of this one.

Well, that looks boring.... :b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, i remember the exciting events that follow your sentances ^_^