Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just a couple completely unrelated things....

Well, I am attempting to work on a Bible study that I am supposed to give at May Long. I got sidetracked by all the shmancy stuff you can do in Power Point, though. It is so cool!

But I am still making steady progress on the Bible study, don't worry.

Then, I have a question for all you Sitemeter people: How do I tell who googled me and everything? And where people live? I signed up and all it tells me is how many people visit my blog.

Speaking of which, I appear to have more people than I realized. Unless people are simply compulsively checking my blog. So, umm... hi everyone!! Do I know you all? Or do strangers think I am witty? I didn't think I was as witty to interest people I don't know....

1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Sitemeter's telling you way more than that. Click on the button at the bottom, and they have a bunch of different options of how to see your stats, on the sidebar on the left. "Referrals" shows you how people got there, especially if they linked over from someone like me, or if they found you via Google or something. If they found you with a google.com address, hold your mouse over that address and you'll see the whole address, which will include fairly recognisable search terms.

"By Location" will show you the location of your readers. Play around and you'll see a lot more ways of viewing your stats.