Sunday, April 2, 2006

Birthday

I had a lovely birthday. On Friday night, a bunch of us went out and watched Memoirs of a Giesha for Julie's birthday, and when we got out it was my birthday. So then we went out for Chinese for both of our birthdays.

Yesterday, I slept in, had a bath, and lazed around. I hung out with the guys who were making wings for the guys night, then went to girls night where we had fondue. They had even made me fancy brownies with Happy Birthday Jen signs in them.

The a couple of younger girls stayed over at my place last night, so we had a slumber party. It was lots of fun- we played scenerios- a jr. high type game where you make up situations about someone with their crush and then they say what they would do. It was actually very fun. I love talking about boys, even if I didn't know the guys they liked, and they didn't know mine. We were in two different age brackets.

Whooohoooo!!! I am 20!

or

Gasp! I am twenty! My teen years are GONE! Where did time go??

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Shut up. I will be 30 in 51 days. 30. I will shrivel up and die. Complaining about being 20... stupid kids.

Anonymous said...

I just turned 32 on the the eighth of the month. Never thought I live this long. hehe