Saturday, April 8, 2006

Questions :)

1) Who is the last person you high-fived?ummm... likely Grant or Kelly. I really don't know.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? No, I would die in boot camp. Anyway, they can't draft me. I have a crooked arm and malformed wrist.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? no, I don't think I can do that.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Only to finish it off.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? No, I am not a great speller. Ind do they really still have spelling bees??

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? I don't think I have. Sweet!

7) How fast can you type? I can go pretty fast finger pecking- but I can't type normally, cuz of the crooked arm.

8) Are you afraid of the dark? Only when I am walking outside at night.

9) What color are your eyes? hazel- rather yellowy at times.

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? I've never been to a drive-in.

11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Last weekend. But before that I hadn't had a bath since November- I am pretty much a shower girl.

12) Do you knock on wood? No.

13) Do you floss daily? Um, no. Sometimes I remember. But I usually forget.

14) Ummm... Anyone seen queston 14? Anywhere??

15) Can you hula hoop? only on my arm.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? I am good at keeping things confidental.

17) What do you want for Christmas? money, or stuff, I guess.

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Yup, Shrek 2.

19) Do you talk in your sleep? No. I even have witnesses who would tell me if I did.

20) Who wrote the book of love? Jesus.

21) Have you ever flown a kite? We did it all the time as a kid.

22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? That is the most bizarre thing ever.

23) Do you consider yourself successful? In some things

24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? 35- but my cell is my only phone, so it is allowed.

25) Have you ever asked for a pony? No, I was a realistic child. And a little boring. I asked for books.

26) Plans for tomorrow? church, work, and hopefully homework.

27) Can you juggle? No, I lack the coordination.

28) Missing someone now? I miss my Mommy, and I miss my Daddy, and I miss my sister, and I miss my grandpa, and my grandma, and my grandpa, and....

29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You? last time I talked to my mommy.

30) And truly meant it? Last time I talked to my mommy.

31) How often do you drink? I drink several litres of water a day. Nice anwers, QoWP.

32) How are you feeling today? A bit hungry...

33) What do you say too much? ummm.... - that was my answer, by the way.

34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No, I am the goody two shoes.

35) What are you looking forward to? Thursday, I hope-- whenever I am done all my essays.

36) Have you ever crawled through a window? lol, yes. I broke into my friend Rachel's house. But that was only because her brother had locked us out.

37) Have you ever eaten dog food? eeeww!!! no.

38) Can you handle the truth? better the truth than continuing to live a lie.

39) Do you like green eggs and ham? I really don't care, actually.

40) Any cool scars? a small burn scar on my hand.

No comments: