Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My Workload this Term

I have now been to one of each class I have this term. I was wondering why I felt stressed, so I made a list of things I have to do for school.

- 15 hours of class a week
- 2 full days of field placement
- Read 8 complete textbooks, all of which are directly related to most of the assignments, so it can't slide
- 7 tests (not too bad there I guess
- 14 papers, which will total about 95 pages of writing
- 3 group projects

And all of the due dates are piled on top of each other. There are several things where 5 things are due that week!

I hate this. How are we supposed to practise self care with these demands?

2 comments:

Mrs.Johnson said...

it seems like alot, but it will fly by and you'll wonder where it all went. I am also feeling that way about my stuff...but i know that it will go faster then i want

Caleb said...

aww poor Jen. 5 things a week. try five things a day. You'll be getting no sympathy from me. Not when I've fallen asleep on a table in the dinning hall, having just been kicked out of the gym for helping too much already, as 400 noisy teenagers were sitting down around me for supper.
Not when my roomate has had 3 hours of sleep every night for a week and completes those 5 assignments a day each being at least 4 pages in length and not missing a class while he's at it.
(that last one was a bit of an exageration) Hi Jen. long time no comment :D