Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Song Meme

Name your top 10 most played bands from your music library:

1. Martina McBride
2. James Blunt
3. Mandy Moore
4. Switchfoot
5. Carrie Underwood
6. Paul Brant
7. Dixie Chicks
8. Faith Hill
9. Kieth Urban
10. Shania Twain

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Well, I don't know which one I heard first, but the first one I fell in love with was "Leavin'"

What is your favorite album of 2?
I only have ever heard from the "Back to Bedlam" album, and it is so good.

What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
Carrie Underwood- how to pick? I love her lyrics. I will say "The next time that he cheats, it won't be on me" from Before He Cheats- it is such an angry song, and it makes me happy (I know, odd).

How many times have you seen 4 live?
I have never seen Switchfoot live. In fact, I have only ever seen ummm.... someone else.... live. Can't remember.

What is your favourite song by 7 ?
Dixie Chicks- it would definately have to be Travelling Soldier.

What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Shania Twain- umm.. ooh! A bunch of us were watching the Grey Cup, all packed into one small room, and we made fun of her- we always make fun of the halftime show people.

Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Someday We'll Know- it is on the Walk To Remember CD, and it reminds me that endings aren't always happy....

What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE James Blundt. My favorite lyric would have to be "You're beautiful/You're beautiful/You're beautiful, it's true/ I saw your face in a crowded place/ and I don't know what to do/ cuz I'll never be with you" from You're Breautiful... I seem to be a sucker for the sad songs..

How did you get into 3?
Only by one of the most fantastic movies ever, A Walk To Remember

What was the first song you heard by 1?
Concrete Angel- oh wow, SUCH a good song.... once again very, very sad.

What is your favorite song by 4?
Switchfoot- Dare You To Move

How many times have you seen 9 live?
Never seen Kieth Urban, and unlikely to, as tickets are ridiculously expensive.

What is a good memory you have involving 2?
Discussing why girls are a sucker for James Blundt with one of my guy friends.

Is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
Faith Hill... If My Heart Had Wings.. it reminds me that, alas, it does not, and why do so many people live so far away? It also makes me happy though... so....

What is your favorite album of 5?
Does Carrie Underwood have more than one? I think just the one...

What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
Mandy Moore... "The moment I saw you cry" in Cry

What is your favorite song of 1?
Do I have to pick only one??? Well pick one from the list: Concrete Angel, She's a Butterfly, Independance Day, This One's For the Girls, Happy Girl...

What is your favorite song of 10?
Uuuhh.... She's Not Just A Pretty Face, It Only Hurts When I Breathe, and another one that I can't remember now, but it is a happy one

How many times have you seen 8 live?
Never- one of my friends did though (doesn't that sound lame)

What is your favorite album of 1?
Greatest Hits- it has all the best ones :)

What is a great memory you have considering 9?
He has good driving songs...

What was the first song you heard by 8?
Not sure... Maybe If My Heart Had Wings, but I am not sure

What is your favorite cover by 2?
I have no idea.

Were there even any questions for number six?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jen the first question asked was for six.

And for you to say that something is too expensive to get tickets for is saying something.

Anonymous said...

hey there
i noticed you had other people asking you about weetags. well i hope you're not sick of it because if you have a moment, i would realllly appreciate it if you told me what in the world weetags are! i have no clue and have a project due and my prof isn't being helpful. i'm supposed to develop my own version of them and do an experiment but i don't even know what they are in the first place.
my email is magdalena_clancy@yahoo.com and if you could give me ANYTHING i would be sooo happy. have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hey y'all,

Blogger died. So I have relocated to Live Journal. (Boo.)

See y'all there.