Monday, June 27, 2005

I got tagged again...

Well, Meghan tagged me back, so here it goes:

Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.

1. Reading- Ah, the joy of abandoning my stresses and leaving them for someone else's. Plus, there is no need to think. I just let the story take me.

2. Ranting- It's awesome to tell my problems to someone who doesn't really care too much about them, so then it bothers niether one of us.

3. Driving- I really don't know what it is about it. Maybe it's about having control.

4. Doing paperwork- It gets me thinking about other things and I feel like I'm doing something useful.

5. Cuddling- With a pet, with a kid, with a person, with a stuffed animal- it's all good.

6. Sleep- It's true that everything looks better in the morning.

And now I tag... Maryanne, Ky, Lyn, Debbie, and... and... whoever else reads this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

k, all done! ^_^

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Okay! I did it!

LynnieC said...

I still haven't done the last few tags I've been tagged. I'll try, but there's so much to type about.

You know what's hard though? Typing while you're singing along to a song on your headphones.
But Island in the Sun IS a great song, so I will continue to sing.