Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It's Official

I have just come to fully appreciate that I am a true blue procrastinator.

"How did this come about?" you ask. Good question.

You see, I have only 2 things to do for a scholarship application due at the end of June, or is it July? Anyway, all I have to do is visit the county office and type up a letter. I REALLY don't want to do it yet. After all, I have a while yet, and I sent all my other ones off close to the deadline. And yet I could get it done early.

I realized all this after typing out the addresses of my letter.

I am also procrastinating on my paperwork- it got water damaged.

One thing I did not procrastinate on, though, (though I never worked on it- it sort of fell into my lap) was finding an apartment. I have a cheap apartment 4 blocks from college. Yay.

Update: I finished typing my letter, so I suppose I am not so bad after all.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

*poing*

Apartment!!!

I command ye to give me your new address! I can use my l33t bus route navigating skillz to come see you.

*dances*

Anonymous said...

don't worry hun, we ALL procrastinate when it comes to scholarship stuff. that's life.

Jen said...

It's in Mill Woods, I don't know the exact address.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Congratulations on finding an apartment! Doesn't it feel weird? (It feels weird to me that I have rented a place in Victoria.)

Jen said...

It does feel wierd, especially that it is, like, less than 2 months away.

AAAAAA!!!!