Wednesday, June 8, 2005

I have no idea what I'll write about...

...so here it goes.

I just got the mail, and Grant MacEwan sent me the date of the social work orientation- June 23, so I'll have to miss work, but that's better than if it were a week later, when I'd have to miss camp.

Today I am working with some new clients, two boys about 8-10 years old, from 3 til 10. I'll be doing the same tomorrow. Then I'll begin working with them in July again. My summer schedule is starting to come together. I will be working with 6 kids, all of them boys. There will be 4 year old twins, a 5 year old, these two boys I'll be working with tonight, and the 9 year old I've been working with all along. I won't be working with the 16 or 17 year olds any more.

I am wearing: jeans and my old pathfinders shirt

I am annoyed because: I arrived at the library too late to get a good computer, now I am stuck on the sucky one, and the jr high boys next to me are yacking about junk, girls, and more junk. This is a library!!

My plans changed yesterday because: instead of going to Edmonton, I had to work.

No comments: